In this article, we will be sharing the new Brawlhalla 6.11 update and it’s patch notes. Along with that, you’ll see all the latest changes in the game.
A free-to-play fighting game with complete cross-play across all platforms, Brawlhalla was created by Blue Mammoth Games and released by Ubisoft for macOS, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series S & X, Android, and iOS. The game debuted at PAX East in April 2014, and later that month it entered alpha. The game was released in October 2017 after an open beta became accessible in November 2015.
The reason why your computer monitor is broken.UrbanDictionary
I opened up Brawlhalla thinking it was a fun game, then I played rank and made some progress only to be washed up by a spammer who doesn’t even know how to dodge and taunted me every time, making me throw the controller into the monitor.
Brawlhalla 6.11 Patch Notes
Brawlhalla fans were waiting for the 6.11 update for a long time. Today, Brawlhalla ended the wait with the announcement of Brawlhalla 6.11 on Twitter.
- In-Match Performance Improvements
- Improved our graphics precaching step to preload more assets, resulting in a smoother framerate during gameplay.
- Updated tech-test and improved the -framefix command line argument. This should improve performance and reduce input latency on a graphics engine level.
- -framefix and -frameunbounded uses a new rendering mode to reduce latency.
- Experimental Queue Rematch Feature
- We’ve added the ability to rematch opponents in the Experimental queue.
- Rematch opponents up to a best of three!
- Improved performance related to Emojis by updating how memory is freed.
- Epic Skins and Crossovers now display their unique idle poses as well as their selected pose if they have one in the Image Render Tool.
- Added an additional notification to let players know if they have cross-play disabled that it may result in longer queue times.
- Adjusted Cassidy’s and Hattori’s torsos in their character select animations.
Brawlhalla Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where landing on-stage after experiencing a Wall Slip during the same frame a player gets hit would improperly reset that player’s jumps.
- Fixed a bug where leveling a Legend up to level 100 would result in the Legend XP screen on the Scoreboard displaying “99” to “10”. It will now correctly display “100” with a smaller font.
- Fixed a bug with post-match Legend rank display.
- Fixed a rare bug where the in-game rank region displays as “unknown.”
- Fixed a visual bug with the Ranked textbox in the Character Selection screen.
Art & Animation
- Fixed a layering issue with Nix’s character select animation.
- Fixed an animation issue in Onyx’s character select where animated Cannons wouldn’t loop correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Emoji menu would not properly dim during the short cooldown between sending Emojis.